WELCOME

Welcome from AUTOMrk. This blog comes having graduated with my MA Automotive Journalism degree. My industry experience to date includes placements at AUTOCAR & BMWCar Magazines, whilst undertaking three months at Aston Martin Lagonda. Previous to this I worked for MINI in a sales role. In an attempt to catapult myself into the blogging world and commence my career I include my published work, whilst also keeping up to date with the latest news. Enjoy.

AUTOMrk Blog

Archive

Renault special editions

[Published at autoexpress.co.uk] Entry-level Pzaz set to offer customer savings of up to £1,600

Renault has launched two limited editions in the form of the value based Pzaz and technology focused I-Music.
The entry-level Pzaz kicks off at £6,795 for the Twingo 1.2-litre,thanks to a current £1,000 customer saving at participating dealers. With CD player, electric windows, sports front bumpers and remote central locking, three years’ servicing is available for £199 upfront.
Moving up in size the Clio Pzaz is available in three or five-door with prices starting at £7,995 for the 1.2-litre three door. Kit count includes AUX input, front side airbags and white interior touches.
Lastly the Mégane Pzaz is again powered by a 1.6-litre petrol, features 15-inch wheel trims, air conditioning and ESC for £9,995. Offering a customer saving of £1,600.
Renault has also brought back its desirable I-Music range. The mid-range model features air conditioning, alloy wheels, front fog lights, Bluetooth and MP3 connectivity across several models.
The 1.2-litre Clio I-Music is priced at just £159 per month on Renault Selections, with £159 deposit. Prices start at £11,405 for the three-door 1.2 16V, rising to £13,800 for the five-door 1.5 dCi.
The 1.6-litre Mégane I-Music costs £16,010, adds 17-inch alloys with hands-free keycard and is available at £229 per month with £229 deposit, based on 44 months. The range has also been extended to the Scénic, Starting at £17,115. Equipment includes 17” alloys, tinted windows with a monthly payment of £289, with only £289 deposit.



0 Responses to “Renault special editions”:

Leave a comment