WELCOME

Welcome from AUTOMrk. This blog comes having graduated with my MA Automotive Journalism degree. My industry experience to date includes placements at AUTOCAR & BMWCar Magazines, whilst undertaking three months at Aston Martin Lagonda. Previous to this I worked for MINI in a sales role. In an attempt to catapult myself into the blogging world and commence my career I include my published work, whilst also keeping up to date with the latest news. Enjoy.

AUTOMrk Blog

Archive

Video: Audi Urban concept

[Published at autoexpress.co.uk]
Tiny electric-powered two-seater teased ahead of Frankfurt



Following on from our exclusive shots, Audi has given a sneak peak of the Urban concept ahead of next month's Frankfurt Motor Show

Branded E-tron, the footage confirms the Urban concept will be electric and suggests space for two adults inside, with the second seat set behind the driver's.

This video also gives a sense of its pint-sized scale and current Audi design language. Aerodynamics will play a high priority, with wraparound windscreen and stretched roofline in the aid of creating an extremely slippery shape.

No further details have been released, but the concept car looks sets to be a headline act at Frankfurt next month.

0 Responses to “Video: Audi Urban concept”:

Leave a comment